Wednesday 4 March 2015

Ex-MÖTLEY CRÜE Singer JOHN CORABI In Discussions With MICK MARS About Writing New Music, Playing Shows

John Corabi, former singer of Mötley Crüe, cry and UNION, says it plans to collaborate again with Mötley Crüe guitarist Mick Mars after the completion of "The Final Tour" of CRUE.


Corabi originally joined Crüe in 1992 as the replacement for the original lead singer, Vince Neil, who was fired due to personal differences. With Corabi on vocals, Mötley Crüe released a critically acclaimed full-length CD, which ended up being a commercial failure following grunge despite a Top-Ten placing on the album chart. When Neil returned to the fold in 1997, Corabi was left on his own and formed the band Union with ex-KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick.

In an interview in 2012, Mars testified about 1994 self-titled Mötley Crüe. "I thought it was probably ... For me, and I can only speak for myself, I think it was probably the best album we've done music is concerned, the songs, I felt, were strong and only musically, for me, it was, I suppose, my Beatles 'White Album’; I'm not saying it's something I feel about that than any of my other albums are crummy or anything - I love every album we've done -. But you only have one special thing for me "

Asked if he plans to work with Mars again, Corabi said Jack Antonio's "Do You Know Jack?" radio (listen to audio below):”Yes, actually I was talking to him the other day Many people already know about it, but as soon as he has done doing this next tour, Mick and I have had some discussions about possibly coming in and doing some writing together and make a disk, and maybe go out and do some shows. So we'll see how it works. "

Corabi also spoke of what was playing guitar for Mötley Crüe on tour in support of the eponymous album of the band and be the guy that Mars could "bump exchange ideas." He said... "A great player Mick He does not really need anyone to dump ideas I just basically ... I can play [guitar] and play as well as I do ... Mick Mick allowed didn 't have to worry,' Well, I play my pace here. '' Okay, I have to [pause] the lonely, '' Now I have to return to the rhythm. "He had the freedom to be the lead guitarist and I was able to meet and do what the beats asked me to do what gave him the freedom to be that kind of lead. And I think he enjoyed it. "

Corabi prior to issuing Radio 93.3 WMMR in Philadelphia about the possibility of collaborating again with Mick Mars next solo album The Motley Crue guitarist: "I do not know what he wants to do musically, but at the end of the day, I love Mick Mars - which is one of the sweetest human beings you'll ever meet in your life -. and anything I can do to help his solo album, I'd be more than happy to appreciate the fact that Mick has Was just stupidly support what we did in the past, and I appreciate talent as a guitarist Mick, I think is totally underestimated And anything I can do to help, he is more than willing to help me with what I want to do So.. We’ll have to see where it goes from there. "


No comments:

Post a Comment