Monday 5 January 2015

JOHN CORABI Says His MÖTLEY CRÜE Album Sounds As Relevant Now As It Did When It Came Out

John Corabi, former singer of Mötley Crüe, cry and UNION recently began a tour during the 20th anniversary of the album Mötley Crüe who appeared for performing most of the songs on the album with his backing band celebrated.



Corabi originally joined Crüe in 1992 as the replacement for the original lead singer, Vince Neil, who was fired due to personal differences. With Corabi on vocals, Mötley Crüe released a critically acclaimed full-length CD, which ended up being a commercial failure following grunge despite a Top-Ten placing on the album chart. When Neil returned to the fold in 1997, Corabi was left on his own and formed the band Union with ex-KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick.

"A lot of fans said," No way I was going to buy that album when it came out, '"said Corabi CantonRep.com on record" Mötley Crüe I think we've had a kind of base diehard fans when he left, "." but many of the people who were angry at Motley to get rid of Vince, Vince or out or what happened. But a lot of fans, once Vince came back, saw it, picked it up and ran really enjoying it. is still walking along and sell and do their thing. The best thing for me is that still sounds as relevant now as it did when it came out. "

According Corabi, the idea to revisit your time with Mötley Crüe came from a brainstorming session with your manager.

"Many people assume that faded into the sunset," said Corabi CantonRep.com. "So my manager and I had the plan to make the acoustic album and build a little further. I was going to make a new electrical recording, but said," Motley make his farewell, and are not playing any of that material found. Learn all that album and tour it. 'We just started doing it, but not much interest in the fact that we were playing that record. "

Corabi recently spoke to the radio station 93.3 WMMR in Philadelphia about the possibility of collaborating again with Mick Mars next solo album Motley Crue guitarist.”I do not know what he wants to do musically, but at the end of the day, I love Mick Mars - which is one of human beings sweetest you'll ever meet in your life - and anything I can do to help your album solo, I'd be more than happy to do it, "Corabi said.”I appreciate the fact that Mick was just stupidly support of what we did in the past, and I appreciate the talents of Mick on guitar; I think it's totally underrated and anything I can do to help, he is more than willing to help me with what I do. So I'll have to see where it goes from there. "

In an interview in 2012, Mars testified about 1994 self-titled Mötley Crüe.”I thought it was probably ... For me, and I can only speak for myself, I think it was probably the best album we've done music is concerned, the songs, I felt, were strong and only musically, for me, it was, I suppose, my Beatles 'White Album'; .. I'm not saying it's something I feel about that than any of my other albums are crummy or anything - I love every album we've done -. But you only have one special thing for me ".

No comments:

Post a Comment