Tuesday 18 February 2014

Take Aim: Amy Sciarretto vs. Mötley Crüe's Mick Mars

Mötley Crüe will spend the next two years in their final tour . Even signed a legally binding contract to show that they are serious . They go to his head. Do not expect any means ass in the air, tours three meeting rooms in two or three years. We grabbed some time with guitarist Mick Mars to find out the skinny .
The contract he signed at a press conference - is actually binding or can rip it and piss on it and walk back ?
It is very legal and very binding. We had different lawyers help draw up in our words and is legal. If we I try to do something , you could be sued . If I went and did Mötley Crüe without the other guys , they could sue .
What will you do next? Or are you going to wait and find out then?
You have a few things on fire , you know? I write ads. I could do things for movies. Always seek musical fragments car chases and spare scary monsters . I will write with [former Crüe singer ] John Corabi to your friends. With Twiggy, well , Marilyn Manson. I have lots of things I want to do and people who want to write me!
That is awesome. Will you be dragging songs that have not played in a while for this tour?
I'm sure of that. What I am sure of all the hits that you go to a concert , like AC / DC does not play " Balls to the Wall ' , you get disappointed . Going to play the hits and songs that we have not touched on long time.

Why now is the right time for Mötley Crüe to bounce ?
I think it is the right time to call it a day . We are at the pinnacle of our career and we are still on top. We do not want to fall under , and playing small clubs , two or three people. That's not good. We decided to go to the top and be remembered as that.
We doubt that it would be so small of an audience , but it's smart to leave on a high note . Who was the idea?
All of us . We sat and talked to do not as a farewell tour , but this is the last tour. You will not see Mötley Crüe again .
Do not you think there will be the desire to do it again?
It will never happen. It is a binding contract. Like how you never see the Beatles again. It is final.
What about this situation? What if you were inducted into the Hall of Fame Rock and Roll?
Well, if that happens ... cool.
We have ... no more tours .
... As a band, and touring , that never , never happen again. We made a promise to ourselves . We signed documents.
Favorite memory alive Mötley Crüe live or place to play?
Every time I play , I have the best weather , no matter where I am. I can be playing in a field and a generator and have the time of my life.
Famous last words , at least for this chat?
I know this is going to be the highest above what we have done and you know how we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment